10 practical pockets. And protection from harmful UV rays.
The traveller’s waistcoat with UV-CONTROL®. By Aigle/France, the outdoor specialists.
An extremely useful travel companion with plenty of room for money, documents, tickets, mobile phone, maps, ... Carry your valuables safely on you while keeping your hands free. The UV-CONTROL® finish (permanent coating) protects your skin from more than 96% of all the sun’s harmful rays, which otherwise penetrate normal clothing.
Dry-fast® keeps your body pleasantly dry.
48% cotton gives your waistcoat a soft and natural feel. The remaining 52% is made of microfine polyester fibres with a Dry-fast® finish. They quickly absorb moisture and channel it directly to the surface. This ensures the material dries very rapidly: You’ll never feel unpleasantly sweaty even on hot days.
Perfect for travel and easy to care for.
The waistcoat merely weighs 300g (10.5 oz) and takes up little space in a suitcase. It hardly creases. And after your holiday, simply pop it in the washer. Four buttoned patch pockets. Two map pockets with button fastener. Two double pockets with concealed zip pocket in the front and a slash pocket on the side.
Classic, comfortable, loose fit. Zip fastener. Length in size 38/40: 68cm (26.8"). Colour: Navy. 52% polyester, 48% cotton. Lining 80% polyester, 20% cotton. Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather details on the zippers). Machine wash.