Toaster by ritter
Unique premium collection – made in Germany.
- The only kettle with the German environmental title ”The Blue Angel” (Der Blaue Engel). Winner of the reddot Design Award 2013. “Very Good” in the Home & Garden test (1.4 or 95% / Nov. 2013).
- Boils 1 litre of water in less than 3 minutes.
- One of the slimmest toasters in the world. Winner of the iF design award 2011.
- Featuring practical and beautiful, integrated bread rack.
- Quickly brews deliciously hot coffee while using up to 15% less energy.
- Switches to standby mode automatically after use.
- A particularly stylish set.
This unique toaster is produced only in Germany. A clear design in Bauhaus style with no extraneous decorations, featuring rock-solid processing & technical perfection. Multiple award winner, partially made by hand, by ritter of Bavaria (established 1905).
One of the slimmest toasters in the world. Winner of the iF design award 2011.
This nearly 9cm (3.5”) thick designer toaster takes up hardly any valuable space. Press the button to select from 9 degrees of browning, heating and defrosting. The 25 x 2cm (9.8” x 0.8”) large bread slot holds 2 slices.
Featuring practical and beautiful, integrated bread rack.
Pulled away with one hand: Pushed back just as quickly to bread slot-level after use. Thermal insulated housing made of heat-resistant plastic and safety glass (corresponding to the strict A13 * standard). Stop button, crumb tray, switch-off in case of blockage. Size 38.5 x 20 x 9cm (15.2” x 7.8” x 3.5”) (W x H x D), weight 3kg (6.6 lbs). 105cm (41.3”) connector for 220-240 V/850-950 W.
*DIN EN 60335-2-9/A13:2010. This standard regulates the outside temperature of touchable, non-functional hot surfaces