Children’s High Chair Nomi
- Tested and certified in accordance with strict EU safety standards**. Strong and stable enough even as a chair for adults (up to 150kg (330.7 lbs)).
- Infinitely adjustable in no time and without tools.
- Organic shapes and the open design stimulate movement and promote active sitting.
- Adapts flexibly to the development of your child, from baby to teenager.
Test winner* among children’s high chairs.
Award-winning Scandinavian design – designed by Norwegian star furniture designer Peter Opsvik.
*20 high chairs were put to the test by Stiftung Warentest (issue 06/2018). Only 3 were recommended by the testing experts. The overall test winner, with a quality rating of “good” (1.6), was this award-winning high chair from Denmark. It was also the only one to be awarded the highest grade of “very good” (1.5) in the Child-friendly design category, which rates seating ergonomics.
Tested and certified in accordance with strict EU safety standards**. Strong and stable enough even as a chair for adults (up to 150kg (330.7 lbs)).
FSC certified wood. Seat, back and footrest (all removable) made of plastic free from parabens and phthalates.
Infinitely adjustable in no time and without tools.
Just turn the knob and easily adjust the seat and footrest to suit the size of your child and the height of the table. When your child begins to sit independently, the supplied seat upright provides optimal support without restricting freedom of movement.
Organic shapes and the open design stimulate movement and promote active sitting.
The shape and structure of the seat and footrest provide the child with a firm grip and prevent it from slipping forward. Nevertheless, there is still plenty of room to actively try out different sitting positions. This strengthens the motor skills and counteracts passive sitting habits.
Adapts flexibly to the development of your child, from baby to teenager.
With the separately available accessories, the high chair becomes a safe, comfortable companion for years. In the baby rocker (including mattress) your baby participates in family life at eye level. The seat belt prevents an infant from climbing out of the chair. Attachable tray for playing, painting, eating (carrying capacity 5kg (11 lbs)). Padded cushion for seat and back in set, machine washable. Cover: 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Filling: 100% Polyester. Size (H x W x D): 83.5 x 59 x 52cm (32.9" x 23.2" x 20.5"). Weight: Approx. 4.9kg (10.8 lbs). Design: Peter Opsvik.
**Nomi high chair: EN14988:2017, EN71-3:2014, EN12520:2010. Nomi baby rocker: EN12790:2009. Inspection bodies: TÜV Süd (Hamburg), SGS (Switzerland), Catas (Italy), Teknologisk Institut (Denmark)
Timelessly clear Scandinavian design - with coveted prizes and awards.
• Test winner Stiftung Warentest 2018
• Winner “Best high chair design”, Junior Design Awards 2016 and 2017
• Progressive Preschool “Winner”, 2016
• Mother and Baby “Best High Chair”, 2017
• Test winner Vores Børn (Danish mother-child magazine)
• Test winner FBR (Danish consumer advice centre), issue 11/2016
• Red Dot Design Award “Best of the Best”, 2014