High-Voltage Jump-Start Kit
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C.
- Doubles as a full-service emergency tool.
- Huge 16,800 mAh charge capacity. Also serves as an external high-voltage battery for smartphones, laptops, cool boxes, etc.
- LC display shows the current battery level and charging current.
- Includes handy accessories in an imitation leather case.
Stronger and more versatile: All-in-one high-voltage jump-start pack, power bank and emergency tool.
Powerful enough even for diesel vehicles and vans with up to 3 l engines. With charge capacity of 16,800 mAh.
Conventional jump-start kits cannot even compare: Instead of just 200 amperes (often the standard), this compact emergency battery produces 300A of continuous current and up to 600A for 3 seconds at a time. Strong enough to start even diesel vehicles and vans with 3l engines. Up to 20 times with one charge.
Operating temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C.
Unlike most other jump-start packs, you can easily store this power starter in your glove compartment all winter long. If your vehicle needs a jump, just plug in the starter cables and connect the clamps with your (12V) car battery. No need for a second car.
Doubles as a full-service emergency tool.
With belt cutter, emergency mallet, compass and LED torch with steady beam and SOS-blink settings.
Huge 16,800 mAh charge capacity. Also serves as an external high-voltage battery for smartphones, laptops, cool boxes, etc.
Depending on your mobile device, simply plug in to one of the 4 USB connectors or the built-in round socket and adjust the current (15, 16, 19V). Charge your devices as quickly as on the power grid with up to 4A.
LC display shows the current battery level and charging current.
Charge time using 230V mains current: 2-3 hours; using a 12V power socket: approx. 5 hours (both charger adapters are included).
Includes handy accessories in an imitation leather case.
Made of solid plastic. Dimensions: approx. 17.8 x 8.5 x 3.6cm (7″ x 3.3″ x 1.4″) (W x H x D); weight: approx. 470g (16.5 oz). Includes: jump-start cables, USB charger cable (lightning, micro and mini USB, 30-pin adapter), 8 notebook adapters, user’s manual and storage case. Lifespan: approx. 3,000 charge cycles.
Technical specifications:• Capacity: 16,800 mAh
- for about 20 jump-start processes or
- 5-6 smartphone charges or
- 2 tablet charges (e.g. iPad) or
- about 2-3 hours of laptop power
• Output: DC round socket (15V/2A, 16V/3.5A, 19V/3.5A switchable), 4 USB ports (5V/2A)
• Continuous output: 300A
• Peak output: 600A for 3 seconds
• Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
• Charge time: 230V: 2 - 3 hrs. / 12V: approx 5 hrs.
• Charge level display: 0, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100%
• Holds charge: 3-6 months
• Lifespan: Approx. 3,000 charge cycles
• Reverse polarity protection, deep discharge protection, overcharge protection, automatic shutoff