Talk for an amazing 30 (!) hours with just one battery charge (instead of the usual 10 hours). 600 hours standby time (compared to 200 hours). And an integrated telephone book with enough memory for 2,000 entries. Can be synced via Bluetooth with the phone books of several different mobile phones. Voice activated dialling and answering function for incoming calls. Safe, as required by law.
You don’t even need to take your phone out of your bag. The hands-free kit tells you who’s calling when it rings. And you say if you want to accept the call. The LC display in the mirror shows the name and number of your caller. Activate voice dialling at the press of a button (if your mobile supports this function), say the name of the person you want to call – and the kit makes the call. Of course, you can also take calls manually just as you can leaf through your telephone book or dial.Works with 2 mobiles simultaneously.
The integrated multipoint allows you to connect your private or business mobile and a passenger’s mobile at the same time. A total of up to 8 mobiles can be linked to “Vossor Business”. Installs in seconds.
Clipped onto the rear-view mirror, “Vossor Business” is at the perfect height for you to see, talk and hear. The clips are individually adjustable and fit on any car rear-view mirror. Its predecessors took top marks (see box). Now improved.
The incorporated microphone (-62 ± 2 db) with noise reduction and the 8 Ohm/1W loudspeaker guarantee excellent sound and voice quality. Includes USB and car charger cable. Recharges in about 4 hours. Measures 28 x 10 x 4cm (11" x 4" x 1 2⁄3") (W x H x D), weighs 370g (13 oz).
“Vossor plus ”, its predecessor, has already impressed the experts.
“The Vossor Plus is given 94 points which is an “excellent” score and is therefore the test winner: The most impressive features include excellent voice quality and its easy, simple operation.” (Emporio Test Magazine 06/2008)
“Calls were impressively easy to understand and the operating times offered by the manufacturer on one battery charge have almost doubled. Our assessment: Outstanding!” (mobile news 06/2008)
• Bluetooth 2.1+EDR standard, supports headset and hands-free operation
• Frequency range 2,4-2,48 GHz
• Digital volume control
• DSP technology for echo and background noise reduction
• Language selection (if your mobile supports this function)
• Text-to-speech function
• Integrated telephone book storage for up to 2,000 entries
• Telephone book transmission via OPP (object push profile) or AT commands
• Manages the telephone books of different mobiles
• Running display of caller ID (if stored in the telephone book)
• Dot matrix LCD
• Stores calls made/accepted/missed
• Quick dial function
• A2DP function to play music
• Battery capacity display
• Stand-by with 1 battery charge: 600 hrs.
• Talk time with 1 battery charge: 30 hrs.